Jade Pacific Residences - LOCATION
Jade Pacific Residences is located in Cubao P. Tuazon Blvd., It is five-minute walk to MRT Cubao station and the Araneta Complex. Within 150 meters east and west of Jade Pacific Residences along the same street are major projects of respected developers such as Rocwell and Ayala, a stronf affirmation of the status of P.Tuazon Blvd. west of Edsa as the newly emerging hub for urban living.
Starting from the city where Jade Pacific Residences is located, Quezon City, you can tell without a single doubt that the development is in the right place. Just to put the records straight, Quezon City is perched on the Guadalupe Plateau which lies north east of Manila, the Capital. The city is famous for its memorial art, fountains, playgrounds, and parks which include a zoo and a botanical garden. It is also classified as the largest city both in terms of land area and population in Metro Manila.
The city is a hub for commercial activities with lots of businesses including broadcasting networks, commercial centers and malls, and some of the high end educational institutions located here. The project is located in Cubao which is also known as St. San Martin de Porres. This is technically the heat of Quezon City close enough to Quezon Memorial Circle and the University of Philippines.
There are many reasons why this area is strategic amongst them:
From Jade Pacific Residences, the MRT Cubao Station is a just a 5-minute walk. The Cubao Station is located close to Araneta Center which is one of the most recognized shopping centers in Philippines. The rail system was opened in 1999 and to date it has been operating smoothly, giving people around here an easy way to move around.
Being at the center of Quezon City, accessibility in terms of road network is seamless. There is a crisscross of major ways, highways, and avenues around here thereby making it a convenient place to work and live.
There is a number of high end and middle-class schools which gives you a wide range of choices on where to take your children for schooling. Some of the notable institutions include:
- St. Paul University QC – This is a private and sectarian college located 1.8 kilometers from the property. Established in 1946, this is a private Roman Catholic institution serving both men and women who have a desire to attain college education.
- Xavier School – This is a private Catholic institution offering college preparatory studies in Philippines. It is a boys-only school and its K12 curriculum includes Chinese Language program.
- Poveda Learning Center – This college which dates back to 1960 when it was opened to offer kindergarten and primary classes is located 4 kilometers from the development. Currently, it offers basic education program as well as higher education.
Other schools include Immaculate Concepcion Academy and La Salle Green Hills located 2 kilometers and 3.8 kilometers from Jade Pacific Residences respectively.
Being at the city center, the neighborhood of Jade Pacific Residences is dotted with malls located within a radius of 7.5 kilometers. Among the common ones include:
- Gateway Mall, Arena Center – This is a shopping complex located just 400 meters from the condo development. Among other features, the mall has a connected passage way direct to the LRT Station. It was opened in 2004 and has a total retail floor area measuring 95,000 square meters.
- Robinsons Magnolia – Owned by the Robinsons Malls, this shopping mall is 1.7 kilometers from the development. It is the third mall to be opened in Quezon City by Robinsons Malls and has a total floor area covering 108,000 square meters.
- Trinoma Mall - This is a large shopping mall owned by Ayala Land. It was opened in 2007 and has a retail floor area of 224, 502 square meters. It has a total of 8 levels for car parking with 8,000 slots.
Other commercial areas include Greenhills Shopping Center, SM Megamall, Edsa Shangrila Mall located 3.8 kilometers, 5 kilometers, and 5.4 kilometers respectively.
On top of the schools and malls, Jade Pacific Residences enjoys proximity to some of the best medical facilities here. Some of the notable hospitals include St. Lukes Hospital Quezon City, Cardinal Santos Hospital, and the Medical City Pasig located 3.6+ kilometers, 3.4 kilometers, and 5 kilometers from the establishment in that order.
- - ST. Paul QC – 1.8km
- - Xavier School- 2km
- - Immaculate Concepcion Academy- 2km
- - La Salle Greenhills- 3.8km
- - Poveda Learning Center- 4km
- - Gateway Araneta Center: 400meters
- - Robinsons Magnolia: : 1.7km
- - Greenhills Shopping Center: 3.8km
- - Robinson’s Galleria: 4km
- - SM Megamall: 5km
- - EdsaShangrila Mall: 5.4km
- - Trinoma Mall: 7.5km